Monday, July 22, 2013

I'm #Flawed Like A MF, But my Heart is Pure && The Love I Give Is Real.



Her legendary"ruthlessness" could also be viewed as honesty and courage.#MissSagittarius




                              Thanks for the love! Its appreciated and always needed!


                                               He Love His Silly Auntie ..



                      When you love and find immense pleasure in what you have, you shine.




                                  Waiting to see Turbo With my Honey.. Edward




                                              My Dad Hugging My Sistser Kilsy. ~Lol



for what I had, for what I have now and for what I will get in the future.



                        God Blessed MeWith Something Beautiful .#Edward




                                                      #Denzel is the cutest little thing



                     Denzel Is Truly Something Special .. Adorable , Sweet  Love Him =)



  Behind Her physical beauty is a mind that fascinates me.


 she was too ambitious, too ruthless, too greedy, too mannish, too sexual, too cruel, too smart, too pro-spanish and too American".




She gave him a life of serenity and comfort that was worth giving up a crown. ~His Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment