Thursday, June 6, 2013

She's a Doer, A Thinker, A Dreamer, And A believer. She Sees The Possibilities Everywhere.



Tell me the story about how the sun loved the moon so much that he died every night just to let her breathe.




                                             Be yourself the world worship originality




                     
                                   Call me what you want. There are worse things , Like being you.




              I'll never apologize for being me. you must be out of your damn mind !




I'm aloof, I keep my distance, I'm a master of detachment, I truly love my own company.



                                    Fine line between being crazy and being a straight goof!




   
 I'm kinda old school. I value loyalty and having someone's back. I value words through action."



What an Amazing world that we have. There's beauty everywhere. Today, I am thankful for just existing. I may not have much, but I have so much more than many others. And I am thankful for every single bit of it. Good Morning Beautiful People =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment