Monday, June 17, 2013

They Say That Good Things Come In Three, And The Best Things In Life Are Free & I Totally Agree.



Father's day was great. I'm so lucky to have such wonderful people around me ♥. 



      

         Stiletto Seduction truly needs no introduction.



                    I'm One Happy Little Lady.



She is very sentimental & emotional , though it seems other wise.




When You Mind Your Own Business Life Is Less Stressful.




                   

                         My Adorable nephew Denzel


             




                 My Main Man Is Truly Gorgeous .♥.



                         
                     My sister Carolina & her other half..





My  sister kilsy & her boyfriend 





Best news in the world. My best friend Ines just got engaged to a wonderful man. I'm so happy for her , God Bless you both. No words to describe the joy I'm feeling ...Congratulations !! Thomas & Ines =) 





    Dear son , thank you so much for being just the way you are.



                 Edward Is My World.. ♥. My Life Is Complete ♥..



Not everybody has skeletons in their closet babe .So Don't start putting any in yours.



To Me A Successful woman is one who can build A firm Foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment