Monday, April 8, 2013

How Could I Not Smother Him With Kisses




                                           I Never Knew Love Like This Before ..



     People Do Not  Understand How Much I Enjoy Every Little Thing About My Son



My Handsome Prince Edward.



                                      My  Nephew First Month Wow!! Time Goes So Fast!




                                           I Can Stare At His Purity Forever...



                                       My Weekend With My Little Angel  .. I'm In Heaven




                                              I Call Him 'Love"..& That Is What He Is To Me





Early In The Morning  My Heart , My Mind  & Soul  Said ,Give Thanks To God For He Is Good.



                                         
                                            Sometimes I'm Tormented By The Past.



My Honey Is So Sweet ! 



 I Believe No!.. I Know My Son Will Be A Great Big Brother Someday.





                                        This Is My Life Filled With Love & Peace Of Mind





                  When you Embrace the simplicity of life You Can Truly Be Rich At Heart


 My Mood Changes With The Weather Guess How I'm Feeling Right Now?  = )

No comments:

Post a Comment