Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Its Crazy How soo Much Things Happened In One Month ..Life Changing


I Dont dwell on my failures nor do i complain about shit. I move on cause there's money to be made. 


Keep no one in mind when thinking of what's best to do for yourself.



“I consider myself a crayon. I might not be you’re favorite color, but one day you're going to need me to complete your picture.”
                             

                            I've Lost so Many Battles but it was all worth it

                                 
                              Among The Negatives  I Always Seek For The Positives.



                                      You should be loved for who u are with no Restrictions



                                       
                                                Lie if you want but I already know the truth




                                     Baby Please,  Practice What You Preach!


        Yup i put up thick walls to protect my heart of gold. I've been fucked over once, never again.




       Beautiful things happen when you distance yourself from negativity."
                                           


                                             I Cut out a lot of degenerate people from my life
                                             Beware of the unintelligent and small minded.
                                                       They're going anywhere....
                                          


I hurt the wrong people sometimes...i'm just afraid of who i should give my heart to..


                                             Sweet Kiss on the lips to make it all right again =)
                                 



                                   it's very rare that people actually do what they say they're going to do..."



                Once my mind is made up about something, then that's it. no one can tell me nothing.



I could care less what other people think, at the end of the day i'm getting my own .


I often wonder. If more girls were willing to be ladies, would more guys feel challenged to be gentlemen?"
                                     



                 There is certain nonsense I have to much pride to stoop to. I'm above that.



                                         I never work to acquire i always work to become


I cant stand weak people that follows the whole crowd, agrees to everything i say etc be your own

                     
         I've never been anyone but me. I bet you wish that you could say the same.
                                               


                                              I actually detest weak minded and ignorant people





I know you want to hate me, but you just can't. You only hate the fact that I represent a part of you that you refuse to recognize.


                                                   I'm beginning to lose interest in your existence.



Exotic Island Queen  take over


                                        Wine Was Need Over The Weekend..Exhausted!!



  Better to live one hundred years as a sheep , then one year as tiger


The key is balance Too much of one thing never ends well. Healthy portions of the aspects in your life will be far more satisfying.


I'm always attracted to the really good hearted people, or cold hearted twisted ones, nothing in between ..idk why :$



Those who are most deserving of the attention rarely receive it. Maybe its because the attention is not what they seek."


Surrounding myself around like minded people! Positive, loyal and ambitious.





                                              Dont Let The Eye Fool The Mind!!!



I've failed over and over again, but i know what the trail and errors will bring for me, a very successful future.



                                           Men are so willing to respect anything that bores them


                                   just whisper sweet nothing’s in my ear in Spanish." Will do
                                     






                                                        Thank You, Thank You Very Much !.Lol



Never tell 'friends' every detail about your life, understand that not everybody has good intentions.



                            "In short, life is a blast, and A #Sagittarius is blessed by every moment of it.


                                                             Sexiest Man ALIVE!!!



                                 I Pray For You More Than I Pray For Myself!!...



I'm a woman. I am not a princess. I have emotions, a temper, opinions, a very loud voice, and one hell of a Right Hook.....




OH MY GOODNESS  WAIT !!!...Did you guys make any New Year’s resolutions? Mine are to be healthy and happy and stress free and not to let my own happiness be affected by others’ negativity or bitterness. This year is going to be all about positivity, good health and family. I am beyond excited for 2013! Xo ''And Yes  I Already Have A Good Feeling  That Everything Is Gonna Be Alright  ..I Keep God First No One Else ..Stay Blessed & Thanks For Dropping By  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment