Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My Christmas Gift Came Early People I'm Among All People Most Richly Blessed.


 I Dont Govern My Life By Labels And What Other People Have To Say. I do my own thing. Positive Energy Flowing Through Me Right Now..God Is Good Always =)


I'm Going To Put This Situation In Gods Hand ...At the end of the day, I'm solid. I have everything I need and whatever/whoever fell off along the way is irrelevant.



A Person Who Truly Loves you See's what a Mess you can be, how moody you can get, how hard you are to handle but still want you in their Life


                                          “No, I’m not lucky, I’m blessed, yes.” ;)



 Let the negative people be negative. Just separate yourself from them. Misery loves company."




I cant believe i'm stuck between what i want and what i need & i'm confused between the both ..my head hurts


The Same Faces You Fla$h Should Be The Same Ones You Stash.. $$ =$


I'm A Woman Who Drink Hot Chocolate In The Summer And Eat Ice Cream In The Winter '' Lol ''..I'm Not Perfect, But I'm Always Proud To Be Me =)


My type of relaxing is being productive & keeping busy, life is short so everyday counts! thanking god everyday! no matter the circumstances



                  *You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it*



People paint Me as Angry And Bitter Spirit Because I'm Very outspoken . But if you can't Handle My wrathful Moments Than You Sure As Hell Don't Deserve My Fondness And Sweet Spirit .~ L.Acosta



The most Supreme Being is the one that stays Humble & Undefeated and Continue to inspire others to do the same...take lead. 


“God is my refuge and strength, an ever present help in times of trouble Therefore I will not fear… I'm the happiest woman at this very moment ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment