Monday, December 30, 2013

The Little Things Are Everything To Me.. The glow In your Eyes, The SMILE in your Face .. The joy in Your Heart ❤.


give me someone who can #stimulate me mentally, is nice to look at and has a sense of individuality and i will be most pleased"



My goal in life is to be as happy as possible and #selfless as possible.




#No regrets, just lessons learned #2013 ....When you try to control everything, you enjoy nothing. Relax. Breathe. Let go. Live and let live.



Thankful for the trials, lessons, and the blessings #godisgreat  




My Heart Is at Ease Right Now.What's positive thinking when it's not followed by positive actions? #talkless #domore #2014





                                     #My Love for him is deeper than the sea ....





 So #grateful for the people in my life. Favor attracts favor. God is good





Find that deep #emotional connection with another person and never let it go.



When I actually sit back and think about it. I have so much to smile and be happy about.....

No comments:

Post a Comment