Thursday, December 12, 2013

Don't Look Her In The Eyes. That's Where The Spell Is Cast....


                   
                   You can teach me many things, I'm just scared to Learn a #Lesson.




                     #She Is In No Competition  With No One, Nor does anyone come close.






It's the fire in my eyes, and the flash of my teeth, the swing in my waist, and the joy in my #feet.




always know the difference between what you're getting and what you #deserve.





#confidence alone is attractive. i dont care what you look like. confidence is sexy on anyone.




"you write so beautifully, the inside of your mind must be a #terrifying place."




            
                Every Sinner Needs A #Saint... Salvation In The Form Of Another....





something about the challenge of #strengthening my weaknesses. even if its not fun or enjoyable. improvement is so rewarding.




I know i keep my heart protected, far away from my sleeve. but don't ever question if my heart beats  for you.!!  it beats only for you.#Edward  #myson  #MyJoy , #MyLife.



Does my sexiness upset you?????? Does it come as a surprise? That I dance like I've got #diamonds at the meeting of my thighs!





Sometimes you have to forget what's gone, appreciate what still remains and look forward to what's coming next.   #staypositive  





When you get a taste of a real #MAN the rest of the world never tastes the same.




I'm convinced different people bring the best and worst out of you. Be with the one that bring out the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment