Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I Looked At Him Twice With My Wild Cat Eyes.


Just Be You. You Were Born Beautiful, Different ... Already Pefect .Dont Be Anything else but #yourself



  
                                         Perhaps You're Missing Pieces Of Your   #HEART .....





                               
                                 She Exudes A Beauty That Comes From Her Soul





Too many people out here getting confused with what people are telling them rather than what they are #seeing"




                               Woke up feeling #blessed, today is going to be a good day. :)  
                                         



                                        
                                  Went to sleep #thankful , Woke Up Blessed






                                              Her Voice ...& Lips Are Soft & Moist ...






                                   I'm good when I need to be and I'm #bad when I want to be.





                                     #Confidence is THE sexiest thing a person can wear.




Cheesy, yep. But a love letter with an erotic edge can be a massive turn on



I couldn't help but admire the beauty of life this morning , the trees ,  the sky , &  the air So fair, yet so cold like a morning of pale Spring still clinging to Winter's chill. It helps me restore my inner peace. So soothing..... God Is truly amazing for giving us the best gift to see, smell , &  touch  the beautiful world around us we are truly 
#BLESSED   Good morning & have a wonderful  ONE = )

No comments:

Post a Comment