Monday, March 11, 2013

My Hearts 6th Birthday...Happy Birthday Edward Alan Rayford Jr, You Were Born In An Exquisite Month #babypisces.'




On March  2007 At 5:36 AM  I Can Vividly Remembered How Hard It Rained & How I Couldn't Understand Why?... But Than I Realized My Life  Was Being Blessed & Purified Forever..Because In That Very Hour I Became A Mother To The Most Beautiful Little Boy I Have Ever Seen. Let Me Just Tell You . I Became A New Person. His Birth Put My Whole Life Into Perspective And It Humbled & Grounded Me. It Was Like I Was Being Baptist & Born Again.Honestly  Being  a Mother Is One Of The Greatest Things I've Done With My Life . My Son's Presence Has Changed My Life For The Good In So Many Ways  Since His Birth. I Have Learned To Look More Closely At This World, Its Dangers, Its Beauties, Its Blessings. I Also Learned To  Look  Closely At My Behavior And What It Tells Him. He  Is My Greatest Blessing Of My Life No Question.'



                                     Time Needs To Slow Down! 6 Already
 Well, Time Has Definitely Rushed By And So Here  We Are Celebrating Your 6 Years Of Life Handsome   ... Not Only Today But Every Single Moment  Of  My Life I am Forever Thankful & Grateful To God For Blessing Me With You. May God Keep Pouring His Love On You As He Continues To Do For Me ..I Love You So Much Edward. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! ❤ Mom ❤
       


                                          You Have Been More Than A Blessing To Me
                           You Have Filled The Last 365 Days Of My Life  & Than Some
                                          With Indescribable Love, Joy, & Laughter!!!



 Even Though Edward's Birthday was not celebrated at chucky'cheese's  it Was Still Wonderful He Enjoyed   Every moment of it With Friends & Family 



Humans Went From Making It With Nothing To Never Being Satisfied, Seriously We Need To Reevaluate.




                                            Life Is But A Mix Of Struggles & Blessings .



         The Best Part Of My Weekend Was Edward ,My Cherished & Beloved Son.



                     
                                  I Love My Son  Innocence's He Goes To  Me:
                              Mommy  Lets Go To The Money Store '' LOL  ''( The Bank )




Assumptions , Insecurities & too much Pride can Seriously Put An End To A Beautiful Relationship Or Any Relationship For That Matter. 




You Can Never Be A Happy Person If You Judge, Resent, Condemn & Complain all The Time ..



                                         I'm Focused On The Good Things In Life.
When I Look At My Son Face ,So Innocent, So Pure And Unspoiled, I Just Melt. Its Unbelievable To Me That I Could Produce Something So Beautiful. I Bare A Tremendous Responsibility And I Promise To Never Let You Down. My Heart & Soul Is All Yours..... Dear God Thank You For Blessing Me  & For Guiding Me   Through The Shadows Of Darkness Time & Times Again. I Can Smile Because Of Your Grace And Love . Thank You For Casting My Many, Many , Many Faults Away, As Far As The East Is From  The West... Thank You For Everything ..Yesterday, Today , Tomorrow & Evermore.





No comments:

Post a Comment