Wednesday, August 1, 2012

❤ Memories... I Really Enjoy Them.❤ ❥




As much as you want to plan your life , it has a way of surprising you with unexpected things that will make you happier than you originally planned.


                                                         



                                                    Seriously My SON Bring Out The Kid In Me... Lol 




No amount of makeup can mask an ugly heart be comfortable in your own skin... True beauty is only skin deep . ♥ ❤ ❥ ❣

Every day is new beginning  problems and mistakes of yesterday are now just memories of a lesson learned.



I absorb the energy and possibilities of a new day,  acknowledge the simple beauty that can be taken for granted and look forward to tomorrow's new beginning!! with A Big Smile  =)


                                                      ♥ ❤ ❥ ❣    He Brings Out The Best In Me ♥ ❤ ❥ ❣




Dear Lord & Savior I made it This Far Thanks To you . Expressing My Deepest Gratitude Early In The Morning .(♥undeniably happy♥)
                                                                       

                                                                Silent has the same letters as listen
                                                           
                                
                                  I think People look best when They speak from The heart.


Everything that cross my mind comes true. I'm getting everything I want and need. 


                                       
                              They always gonna talk and that's fine with me.







                                              
                                    seeing other people smile

No comments:

Post a Comment