Thursday, August 9, 2012

A Lie is only a lie if you believe it And Some Will Believe Anything if its Convenient.




THE LAST TIME  I SAW HIM HE WAS TALKING ABOUT SOME BUSINESS VENTURE THAT WE BOTH KNEW WOULD NEVER COME ABOUT . AND I SMILE TO LET HIM KNOW THAT I WAS PLEASED WITH HIS ABILITIES TO DREAM, AND FED UP WITH HIS OPPRESSION I SPLIT.... THINGS HAVE CHANGED WHILE REMAINING THE SAME. AND I'VE LEARNED TO WRITE DOWN MY SORROWS INSTEAD OF VERBALIZING  TO PEOPLE WHO SIMPLY CAN NOT UNDERSTAND WHY I WANT TO BE FREE. THEY LIVE CONTENTED WITH THE WEIGHT OF THEIR OWN YOKES, SECURE THEY KNOW THAT THINGS CAN NOT GET WORSE. AND I SAW HIM YESTERDAY  HE LOOKED THE SAME. AND I DID NOT INQUIRE ABOUT HIS BUSINESS BECAUSE HE HAS BEEN HURT ENOUGH , AND I DONT THINK I COULD BARE TO SEE HIM MAKE EXCUSES FOR THAT HEAVY OBJECT ON HIS SHOULDERS. I UNDERSTAND........BUT I WISH HE DREAM OF ME INSTEAD...... AT LEAST I'M WITHIN HIS GRASP.


                      It's the people who try the hardest to portray a tough image 
                                      that need the most affection.
                                      Don't let em suckas fool you.


                                                 
                                             ❤ There’s nothing sexier than a confident woman 



 My Nephew First Birthday ❣


Weekend Was Well Spent!!!❤


My snookums !!! I love you




The priceless things in life has far more worth than the things that can be bought. I feel blessed right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment