Monday, November 12, 2012

One Thing I've Learned Over The Course Of Time . The grass Isn't always Greener On The Other Side, It's Greener Where You Water It. =)


                 Don't Mess With A Sagittarius For I Tame Leos & Dominate All Other Signs
                             Naah,  I'm Just Kidding  Is All About Respect  =)


  "I often wonder. If more girls were willing to be ladies, would more guys feel challenged to be gentlemen?"


                 
50 Shades Of Me...A person who lives by doing wrong will never see the Right in others.     
                           
    If it is important enough to you, You will find a way. If it is not, you will find an Excuse.



Nobody likes being the rule; The exceptions get all of the attention... And I will definitely be an exception to all of your rules.



 True beauty lies in a woman who follows her own path, knows she is capable of anything she sets her mind to, and grows confidence from her own experiences.

               
                    As much as I can try, no words can justifiably describe the amazing joy
                                   And happiness that  motherhood brings!




                                  I'm the Proudest Mother in the World of this little guy =)






                                           Memories...They Fill My Life With Pure Joy =)
                                                     Happy Little Camper!


         

 Becoming a mother has completely fulfilled my life and made my whole life complete! Being a mother and raising a child is the most heart-warming feeling I could ever ask for!   


                                            My Sisters And I ... I Love Them So Much =)
                     
                               "I don't take men seriously who do such and such."



                                        I am just plain content and happy:) ♥ ❤ ❥ ❣ ❦ ❧
 Edward Is my special blessing in life, He show me what real Love Feels like And Looks like. =)

         
Love is confusing. But being confused is a good thing, it brings creativity! If you knew it all there would be nothing to create!
                             Always Curious, Always Playful, Always Sexual...Sagittarius

No comments:

Post a Comment