Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I'm In For 2012...





I have no regrets at all about casting my vote for Obama in 2008 and I intend to vote for him again in 2012. I'm not a political junkie.. I'm a mother, I want a president who respects women and doesn't consider them a list to be kept in binders. I am neither a Republican or a Democrat. I am an independent voter. I vote for the person, not the party. Some Obama supporters have now turned their backs on our President. He's human, he's not a superhero. He's trying, even though the constant bashing would say otherwise. I think with a bit more support from fellow Americans we would all benefit. This article isn't about me trying to change your mind or opinions. We are all capable of using our best judgement.
Politics and religion are two things I believe are personal and I don't normally voice my opinions on them. I am sharing this because I feel I need to. I'm just a bit fed up with the negativity. All the haters frustrate me.  there will always be complainers. It's always been that way. It doesn't matter what this man does the negativity is aimed at him in full force. What about the positive things he has done,  This is my point of view. I have no intention of debating how I feel. I'm not judging anyone for their beliefs. We are all entitled to our opinions. Obama for 2012. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
The most supreme being is the one that stays humble & undefeated and continue to inspire others to do the same...take lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment