Monday, October 14, 2013

Two things defines a Person , your patience when you have nothing and your attitude when you have everything.

 
#Happiness has nothing to do with a paycheck , if you think that getting a raise or winning some money will solve your problems you are wrong.
                   

 I'm Always making peace with the past to keep My  future from becoming a battle



                                     There Is Nothing Sweeter Than A  happy #demeanor



                   
                       So grateful for the people in my life. Favor attracts favor. God is good



My Weekend was full of laughter & heart felt conversations  with my love ones ( & drinks heh heh )   #blessed  



                                           Be Blessed , Stay Humble & Be  Thankful   =)




                                               My Super Hero ...Edward



                     Sometimes things happen to allow you to see what's really important in #life


I Spotted A Rainbow Saturday Morning , & I said To Myself God Is Smiling On Me & Then I Remembered I Read  Something In The Bible That Says ... Any Time  We See A Rainbow In The Sky It Should Remind Us Of The Promise God Made  To Us ... That He Will Never Destroy The Earth With Water Again. Now That's A Pot Of Gold At The End Of The Rainbow Worth Keeping In Mind . Stay Blessed .. L~ Acosta

No comments:

Post a Comment