Monday, October 28, 2013

“I want God to play in my bloodstream the way sunlight amuses itself on the water.”



Dear Father Of My Son , I carry your heart with me. I carry it in my heart. I am never without it. Anywhere I go, you go.....  Here is the deepest secret no one knows. Here is the root of the root... and the bud of the bud... and the sky of the sky of a tree called Life ... which grows higher than the soul can hope... or mind can hide. It is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart. I carry your heart. I carry it in my heart ..... I Love you Edward  Rayford   10-28-2006  For all the days of my life




Don't stop trying just because you've hit a wall. Progress is progress no matter how small."





                                                   The love in my heart. #Edward  




   
         Be with someone that's gonna teach you, not only about love ..but about #life.





                                        A Woman who stands for nothing will fall for anything




 I always give respect , love & try to understand where others are coming from... it's a shame these other people love to criticize  & judge.


 Blessed are those who understand God's in control Leave certain things in his hands and u will be fine





“The only thing more unthinkable than leaving was staying; the only thing more impossible than staying was leaving.”





There are far too many sincere people in the world than for you to allow a #questionable one in yours.




I might struggle with life sometimes, but you'll never see me complaining because I'm a very optimistic person and i'm a stronger believer that i can overcome anything. I am so grateful to have GOD who strengthens me and supports me mentality & spiritually on the regular !!! during my happy times & my darkest hours 10000% percent. GOD sustains me & it brings me so much joy to know he is just a prayer away GOD IS AMAZING IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE !!!! good morning & stay blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment