Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Do I turn Left when nothing is Right ?? Or do I turn Right when there's nothing Left ?



Good Heart, Strong Mind, Old Soul .



 Some people are so accustomed to fake and shady that they don't#Recognize genuine love and support when they get it



                                        Ready for this new week... Ready for this new #Month




God removes what isn't working and replaces it with what you need in order to make it work. See the #blessing in everything always




                                                Enjoy when you can, and #Endure when you must.



Somethings are Extra , Leave me or not, I'd still live & hustle like me. Staying strong . Staying #positive  .



                                         
                                         Gotta get #Right in order to be right with anybody else..





 My travels led me to where I am today. Sometimes these steps have felt painful, difficult, but led me to greater happiness & opportunities





#ShoutOuts to all the people that woke up with a positive vibe this morning feeling good an excited to accept life's challenges , GOD is amazing  =)        




                                                   
                                                      I'm One #Proud Little Mamma !!




#Words could never express all Edward mean to me.  God really knew what I needed in my life when He gave me my son, as he is the most precious person that have ever come into my life.  If it had not been for him, I would have never made it this far.  So much of the strength of my life is in the love I have for Edward Jr..  I am extremely proud of my wonderful family as they are all very loving, caring, and compassionate people.  They have given my life so very much meaning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment