Friday, May 4, 2012

Life is short & precious...Cut the BS, Be Good To Each Other And Spread LOVE. Anything Else Is A Waste Of Energy...& For Those Curious My Tattoo Means... ''Strength Of Heart.'' ♥ ❤ ❥ ❣ ❦ ❧


                                                               
                                                               ♥ ❤ ❥ ❣ ❦ ❧
When he My Son Father passed on I was broken completely or so I thought. It took awhile for me to  see What God had set before me  and how he  Demonstrated his Unfailing Love…Let me just tell you  a Great Deal of him was  with me … And so he carried me through it all when I could No Longer Walk ….. I Felt Liberated, At Peace with myself and in Love with Life and Everything in it   …That’s when I’ve came to Believe in something Called…Strength Of Heart... My Strength Of Heart….. God & Edward... =)  ♥ ❤ ❥ ❣ ❦ ❧
And it goes something like This…If You are brave enough to leave behind everything familiar and Comforting, Which can be anything from your house to bitter old resentments… and it set out on a truth-Seeking journey, Either externally or internally….and if you are truly willing to regard everything that happens To you on that Journey as a clue – and if you accept everyone you meet along the way as a teacher…..and if You are Prepared.. Most of all… to Face and forgive some very difficult realities about yourself, & people … Then The Truth will not be Withheld From You…. ♥ ❤ ❥ ❣ ❦ ❧

       
                                                    ♥ ❤ ❥ ❣ ❦ ❧
 If Your Presence Doesn't Add positivity To My Life, Then Your Absence Is Definitely Not A                         Negative Factor To Me.
                                           ♥ ❤ ❥ ❣ ❦ ❧



                                      ♥ ❤ ❥ ❣ ❦ ❧
                                             I am just plain content and happy:) 
                                                                                     ♥ ❤ ❥ ❣ ❦ ❧


                         
                    ♥ ❤ ❥ ❣ ❦ ❧
                        The more god bless me the more the world dislikes me
                                                                                         ♥ ❤ ❥ ❣ ❦ ❧

                                                                                      


♥ ❤ ❥ ❣ ❦♥ ❤ ❥ ❣ ❦ ❧ Actually, I've always thought being a strong Christian is one of the most difficult Things To Do, But also, The Most Rewarding. ♥ ❤ ❥ ❣ ❦ ❧



                
                        The perfect partner is one who Enriches your Life, Not Defines it.






                                       
                                      There's no room for a heart in this equation.


No comments:

Post a Comment