Thursday, February 23, 2012




I've been there, seen that, heard that. I've felt it all, yet I'm here now because of it.



           
      Color Inspiration: 1950's Vintage Inspired

                                  

 These colors cheer me up. So pretty!




I'm a jersey girl who absolutely loves beautiful things.I believe that there are too many beautiful things in this world for me not to share with you what i love and what i believe is beautiful.so i am going to do my best to show what i know inspires me and i hope will inspire you. I am not an expert on any of the things that i will share with you, i'm just being me and i hope you enjoy My post.



                       Heels Make Me Feel Sexy 

                            oh, My Allure 

                           Power To Entice...                                          




                  Poised, Pretty, Perfectly, Posh...



            

                     Grace Was In All Her Steps. 

                            Heaven In Her eyes,

                             In Her Every Gesture 

                              Dignity & Love..




                   Mellow Monday: Keys to My Heart                                                           I just love the look of old keys.

                                                I'd rather earn that crown than be born with it.

                                                    THE VERY THOUGHT  OF YOU...MY LOVE


                     You were intimidated by my strength, drive & focus.
                                                    GOD  IS LOVE  BABY, NEVER FORGET  IT  =)

                    I Love Fancy,Beautiful Things..



                                     For  Edward


                              My Life, My Love 







.                                                                Dear Jesus, 
Sometimes, I’m afraid of letting you have complete control of my life. Show me how to be a “yes” kind of girl, like Mary was, and use me to bring You to others. Amen



                      You Make Me Feel Good,Feel Nice 

                                                 & 

                         Feel Love,Give Me Paradise

                                 










                                                        Stay Blessed
                        


Take chances, take a lot of them. Because honestly, no matter where you end up with and with whom, it always ends up just the way it should be. Your mistakes make you who you are.  You learn and grow with each choice you make. Everything is worth it. Say how you feel, always. Be you and be okay with it....  Sometimes, our lives can change so fast that the change outpaces our mind and hearts. It’s those times, I think, when our lives have altered but still long for the time before everything was altered-this is when we feel the greatest pain. I can tell you, though, from experience, you grow accustomed to it. You learn to live your new life, and you can’t imagine, or even really remember how things were before
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment