Friday, November 24, 2017

sometimes I just need to be held . No sex , just gently embraced

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup


No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.


Image may contain: 1 person, closeup

No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: 1 person, phone and indoor


Image may contain: 1 person, standing, phone and closeup


When you can mentally rise above it .There's always a reason behind someone's action. It could be something deeply ingrained or a current situation they're currently undergoing. So whenever someone decides to throw dirt at my feet. I leave it. I get it. I understand. You're hurting I don't need to feed the frenzy even more.



Image may contain: 1 person, standing, phone and indoor


Image may contain: one or more people and people standing

No automatic alt text available.


Image may contain: 1 person, indoor

Image result for 2pac quotes



Image may contain: 1 person, closeup

Image may contain: text









No comments:

Post a Comment