Thursday, November 9, 2017

Confessions 2017





I still haven't accepted the death of my son's father... and i hold on to him  even though  its been years.. i miss and love him, everyday, all the time. It hurts knowing my son don't have him , don't know him......  it hurts like hell.... & when i look around at the world and see  how fast life  change , people change... i somehow still remain the same ... deep wounds, tarnished heart and sometimes cold,  like a pale morning spring still clinging to winter's chill. ...at times  sadness take over my soul , but its my son that gives me strength to endure , to live , to hope & dream and  believe that everything will eventually will fall into place.. not to mention my beautiful little girl adds beauty and light to my world.. my children give me unspeakable joy every second of every day...  but i still hold on to him and i cry in my lonely hours for everything that was , exist & could have been ..... Edward , carry his heart in my heart. 10-28-2006.... and yet i must still go on........  knowing & accepting that , there are things that time can not simply mend.... .............
















No comments:

Post a Comment