Tuesday, February 4, 2014

"She’s a diamond in an ocean of coal"



I grew soo much over the past year. I learned what was Real and what was fraud. I'm still in the process of overcoming the coldest year of my life. Year of change. Year of lessons learned.


“The biggest heart break to see in the modern world is the rich crying over money have , and the poor being happy with the money they don’t have”



Your past is just a story . Once you realize this, it has no power over you.



even the strong can feel loneliness , sadness, and emptiness and yet the soul is brave enough to endure it  . Lacosta.



“I’m the vision you’ve never seen. I’m the art you don’t know what to call.”





Real and raw emotions composes DOPE timeless music. Music that doesn't tell a story wont be replayed 10 years from now.





A female who knows her power to destruct , is a female all men should fear.



  I haven’t been this happy and relaxed in awhile. I can’t say I’m not a little bit surprised that It’s because of you.




                                                            No suprise in my Eyez.


Just because is expensive doesnt mean that its good. and just because its good doesnt mean is expensive.




EVERY DAY!




I have a LOVE affair With Myself.


Beat it proud single lady. MJ + B + Tina Turner BIG  fan of Beyonce ,  that shit is amazing !!



I dare you to touch my soul.


Ain’t no such thing as having too many shoes



You only know what I choose to show you. Don’t get shit twisted.

Just a regular girl

I lied. There is NOTHING regular about me. I’m not better than anyone, but I also know that I’m absolutely different.


No comments:

Post a Comment