Monday, October 1, 2012

The deepest & most meaningful thoughts always come to light, when you're alone



Say one thing and do another...i cant associate with you.


Learn my story before you judge me.



                                         The most important things in life aren't things.


                                              You will never influence the world by trying to be like it.


 While society worships the pretty and wealthy, there are people who risk their lives and do extraordinary acts for others and get no praise.


                                                          My Grandma, My Sister Kilsy And I
               

                         
 Security is so important to me. If i Dont feel secure with you at all, its never going to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment