Thursday, July 5, 2012

♥ ♥I Love Being A Mother ...Such A Blessing ! ♥ ♥

                           
                                     Go To Sleep My Little Boy... 
                            Go to sleep my baby boy
                                       Tomorrow you'll play with your favorite toy 
                                       Go to sleep and rest
                                        Put your head on my chest
                                        Sweet dreams and be blessed.
                                        Now mommy has pick up your mess
                                       Tomorrow is another day for you to play
                                        I love you in the morning is what I'll say 
                                     
                                                 My Sweet Little Boy 
                                                Playing with his favorite toy
                                                A big farm house.
                                                 And tiny little mouse..
                                                  His name is Eddie
                                                  Everyday he is ready
                                                  To play with his favorite toy
                                                  With so much energy
                                                   That's my little boy 

                                        At Night We See Beautiful Stars In The Sky 
                                           Sign for you and me to always get by
                                       Together forever stay by each other side..
                                             Now go to sleep my child
                                    Don't you worry it's just for a little while
                                           Close your eyes I'm by your side
                                 The Angels Are Watching From A Tiny Bright Light
                                       Sweet Dreams My Son And Have A Goodnight. 
                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment