Thursday, July 5, 2012

♥ ♥I Love Being A Mother ...Such A Blessing ! ♥ ♥

                           
                                    ♥ Go To Sleep My Little Boy... ♥
                            ♥Go to sleep my baby boy
                                       Tomorrow you'll play with your favorite toy ♥
                                       Go to sleep and rest
                                        Put your head on my chest
                                        Sweet dreams and be blessed.
                                        Now mommy has pick up your mess
                                       Tomorrow is another day for you to play
                                      ♥  I love you in the morning is what I'll say ♥
                                     
                                               ♥  My Sweet Little Boy ♥
                                                Playing with his favorite toy
                                                A big farm house.
                                                 And tiny little mouse..
                                                  His name is Eddie
                                                  Everyday he is ready
                                                  To play with his favorite toy
                                                  With so much energy
                                                   ♥That's my little boy ♥

                                       ♥ At Night We See Beautiful Stars In The Sky ♥
                                           Sign for you and me to always get by
                                       Together forever stay by each other side..
                                             Now go to sleep my child
                                    Don't you worry it's just for a little while
                                           Close your eyes I'm by your side
                                 The Angels Are Watching From A Tiny Bright Light
                                     ♥  Sweet Dreams My Son And Have A Goodnight. ♥
                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment