Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My Son Is Truly The Love Of My Life And Knowing That He’s Happy Makes Me Happy, =)


I Live For These Moments My Little Peanut Is So Big ♥

Much of life may seem uncertain, but look at what we can count on day after day: gravity remains consistent, a hot cup of coffee left on a counter will get cold, the earth rotates in the same 24 hours, and the speed of light doesn't change -- on earth or in galaxies far from us.

                                                              My Summer of Lovveee ♥

You can't expect to find the right someone until you know who you are, what matters to you, and what makes your heart happy. =)





Fortunate & Blessed



I'm Such A Lucky Lady


The Beach Was A Blessing =)

Spirit Born Of  Earth And Water.

Albert Camus once wrote, “Blessed are the hearts that can bend, They shall never be broken.” But I wonder, if there’s no breaking, then there’s no healing. And if there’s no healing then there’s no learning. And if there is no learning, then there’s no struggle. But struggle is part of life. So must all hearts be broken?”




No comments:

Post a Comment