Friday, June 1, 2012

I'm Girl With A Mind, At times I can Be A Bitch with An Attitude, But If Not Provoked I'm A Lady With Class. $ =)


  
I don't Fuck With Circles Or Squares. I've Got No Team, I Don't Keep People. I'm A Solo Riderrrr.






I don't believe in second chances. There are too many people in the world for that.









I barely associate with people yet I have Enemies i do not know of? Like i don't even know you...Lol  grow up





If you're going to try and control me, at least put a pretty little leash on me and make it interesting





                               
                                       Your Love Taste So Good To Me



my favorite critic is a hater, cause they don't give a shit about you and you need that, never ignore or hide from it...




              A love affair thrills me as it only knows how. Be swayed.



                                             “Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.” 






You don’t always want to know my thoughts!



At some point in your life, which I like to call maturity, u don't get jealous. You're secure in your own being & let me tell u, it's great.




   
                               Heels are Extremely Sexy



Get in touch with reality. That is all I am saying. There is more to life than this.




..The Trick Is to Know What People Want, But Only Give Them What They Need.


                                   she aims To Captivate Even The Most Jaded Eyes.

                    

                                  She Was Born  To Conquer 

No comments:

Post a Comment