Tuesday, September 10, 2013

We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.



                              Even in times of peace, you must keep your powder dry.



The devil is persistent​, so keep prayer consistent





I love a manly man that knows how to say no to a dominant woman like me




Give me dead black roses and I'll give you pleasure & pain. I'll make your dark heart swirl and drive you madly insane.




                                      It takes going through some shit to realize some shit



   An ending isn't always a bad thing. It can make way for a new beginning.




                                   Always be thankful for everything you have.

                                     


                    I'm really just a small and simple woman with very huge and complex dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment